- Not sure where I got this idea from but it is written down in my notebook so I must have gotten it from somewhere
(sic)”My daddy tole me to never have no fear of burnin bridges you ain’t never want to cross agen.
“So I got to figgerin that if iss only ever me whose gonna cross that bridge, then what’s the point in burnin it when you can nuke the motherfucker.”(end sic)
Sex in Georgina
- Raspberry Vodka
- Triple Sec
- Lemon juice
- Not sure what the ratio is of what to what, but I am sure that someone can figure it out.
- Vanilla Vodka
- Cranberry juice
- Same deal, no mix details. But if I got it right, I think my wife would like it alot.
- but with clones on a merchant space navy carrier thingie
- What if one clone kills a human – are all strains of that clone considered to be bad material?
- Would a clone who is designed to follow orders report on himself?
- Would he report on another clone?
- Would the bad clone try to frame the good clone?
- Would then they both not be guilty of the same crime?
- Would a good clone not have self-preservation built into it?
- Would the renegade then try to take over the ship and then track down and destroy his old ship to cover up all evidence of his misdeed?
- Then he would eject himself back into space, claim that he ejected at the last minute after he was sure that his crew had escaped
- But the renegade clone made a point of killing all the survivors that did escape.
- That would be the conflict. The good clone would be able to predict what the renegade would do. The good clone would get mad that he could think in such a way ; meaning that he would be capable of such an act
- Start the story off with a simulator that let you feel a part of space
- Make a reference to John Varley’s ringers (characters from The Ophuichi Hotline)
- Don’t get all Star Trekky and cheapen the whole damned thing.